White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies. Add these bars to your holiday baking list! White Chocolate and Cranberry pair so well together, and these bars are no exception. They are easy and so fast to make, you wont be disappointed!
White Chocolate Cranberry
- Cinnamon Apple Pecan OatmealTop your oatmeal with our Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt, our stovetop Cinnamon Pecan Apple Recipe and a drizzle of maple syrup. We say this a lot… but it is sooo good! Making your oatmeal with milk […]
- Creamy Roasted Tomato and Carmelized Onion SoupA bowl of yum! Loaded with tomatoes, caramelized onion and roasted garlic… need I say more? This creamy Roasted Tomato and Caramelized Onion Soup is the best paired with a grilled cheese. Top […]
- Chocolate Yogurt Fruit DipMy kids are not big on fruit, but if it involves a chocolate dip? That’s a different story. The dip comes together with just yoguty, cocoa powder and maple syrup. To make it fun for […]
- Cream of Veggie and ChickenCream of Veggie and Chicken soup is the perfect rainy weather meal. It’s loaded with veggies and chicken and comes together in a creamy broth. This is comfort food that makes you feel good! […]
- Honey Butter Skillet CornbreadThis recipe comes from a family friend of ours, Diane! She is a fantastic cook, and always uses wholesome ingredients. This Honey Butter Cornbread uses our Grass Fed Heritage Milk and Butter, […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.