This Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake comes together with less than 10 ingredients. It’s simple, wholesome and delicious. It has an added touch of cinnamon and vanilla and pairs well with icing, or our favourite, fresh whipped cream and berries!
Hot Milk Cake
- Whipped Peanut Butter ButtercreamPeanut Butter and chocolate… chocolate and peanut butter… it’s the perfect pair, always. My very favourite is chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
- Browned Butter Iced CoffeeIt’s iced coffee season and we are here for it! Our Browned Butter Syrup is just two simple ingredients, browned butter and maple syrup. The combination is a dreamy caramelly taste. It’s […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.