It seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! It has warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg and the addition of walnuts, coconut and (of course) chocolate chips! Best enjoyed warm as an after school snack with a generous smear of Sea Salted Grass Fed Butter or peanut butter. Have a picky eater? Sub the walnuts for extra chocolate chips!
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot PieA crustless chicken pot pie made in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy all the comfort flavours made quickly in your instant pot! We love a creamy dinner, and this pot pie is no exception. Pair it with some […]
- Garlic Chive BiscuitHomemade biscuits are way easier than you would think and these Garlic Chive Biscuits will not disappoint! Serve them on their own or alongside your favourite soup! […]
- Grandma’s White Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingGrandma’s White Velvet Cake is easy and delicious. Don’t tell Grandma, but we made a couple of tweeks to her original recipe, like adding in 1/3 cup of Vanilla Yogurt to get an extra […]
- Chocolate Yogurt Fruit DipMy kids are not big on fruit, but if it involves a chocolate dip? That’s a different story. The dip comes together with just yoguty, cocoa powder and maple syrup. To make it fun for […]
- Golden MilkGolden Milk… made better with Heritage Grass-Fed! If you want to sleep like a baby, sip our Golden Milk before bed! Turmeric and Cinnamon are said to reduce inflammation, improve your immune […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.