It seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this loaf is best enjoyed warm as an after school snack with a generous smear of butter or peanut butter. Have a picky eater? Sub the walnuts for chocolate chips!
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
- Brownie CakeComing just in time for Valentines! This Chocolate Brownie Cake is so easy to make and is so good. Its a cake, but also a little like a fudgey brownie. Serve it still warm with ice cream or try it […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.