Have you used yogurt as a marinade before? It is a great ingredient to tenderize meat! These Greek Chicken kabobs are marinated in yogurt and are a favourite when the sun is shining. Serve them with a greek salad, tzatziki and pita bread, or try the chicken in a greek wrap!
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
- Whipped Peanut Butter ButtercreamPeanut Butter and chocolate… chocolate and peanut butter… it’s the perfect pair, always. My very favourite is chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Skor Cookies\ Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When […]
- Roasted Red Pepper DipOur Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.