Christmas break calls for White Chocolate Peppermint Lattes at home! Garnish with whip and a candy cane to feel extra festive.
- Gingersnap CookiesGingersnap Cookies… perfectly crunchy and chewy. These are great any time of year, but especially delicious around the holidays! […]
- Orange Cranberry Yogurt MuffinsLeft over cranberries from the holidays in your freezer? Use them in these yummy Orange Cranberry Yogurt Muffins! So good served still warm with a generous spread of butter. They are topped with […]
- Coconut Christmas CookiesAnother oldie from Grandma’s recipe box. These Coconut Christmas Cookies are simple to make and delicious. Make them up on Christmas Eve and leave them out for Santa. We promise they will go […]
- Peanut Butter GranolaYou cant go wrong with this peanut butter granola. It is sweetened with honey, and has an added sprinkle of peanuts and mini chocolate chips that will make it your new fav. Its delicious served with […]
- Creamy Pineapple Avocado SmoothieAdding yogurt to your morning smoothie is an easy way to add creaminess with a punch of added benefits like probiotics, additional protein and calcium. Add our Grass-Fed Heritage Yogurt to your go-to […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.