Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When it’s someone’s birthday, we love to bake them a batch of cookies and these Skor Cookies are ALWAYS a hit. Sprinkle a dash of sea salt on top for the salt lover in your life!
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
- Skor Cookies\ Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When […]
- Strawberry Yogurt & Oat MuffinsIt’s strawberry season! After visiting our local Strawberry Farm we needed to recipe test and create a new recipe. These healthy Strawberry Yogurt & Oat Muffins are delicious, […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.