The perfect make ahead dessert for your next BBQ! Or a crowd pleaser to have ready in your freezer. Bonus – These Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Sandwiches are a dish free dessert… because who wants to clean up even more dishes after the party.
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with Chicken, Veggies and Orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.