The perfect make ahead dessert for your next BBQ! Or a crowd pleaser to have ready in your freezer. Bonus – These Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Sandwiches are a dish free dessert… because who wants to clean up even more dishes after the party.
- Brownie CakeComing just in time for Valentines! This Chocolate Brownie Cake is so easy to make and is so good. Its a cake, but also a little like a fudgey brownie. Serve it still warm with ice cream or try it […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.