Don’t underestimate the goodness of an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! Every time I make Oatmeal Raisin I am reminded how good they are. These cookies freeze well and are heavenly when warmed up from frozen for 25 seconds in the microwave.
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with Chicken, Veggies and Orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.