Don’t underestimate the goodness of an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! Every time I make Oatmeal Raisin I am reminded how good they are. These cookies freeze well and are heavenly when warmed up from frozen for 25 seconds in the microwave.
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.