5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding. So easy to make! So quick to prepare! Serve it warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious. Just make sure to top it with some whipped cream and fresh fruit!
- Whipped Peanut Butter ButtercreamPeanut Butter and chocolate… chocolate and peanut butter… it’s the perfect pair, always. My very favourite is chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. […]
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Chocolate Cake with Yogurt and Olive OilThis chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.