Coming to you just in time for Thanksgiving. These Fall Rice Krispie treats are SUPER easy and fun to make with your kids. Create a Pumpkin Pie or pumpkin shaped treats!
- Twice Baked Chocolate Chunk CookiesSeven months pregnant and I suddenly had the urge to master the chocolate chip cookie. Who doesn’t want to be the mom with the best chocolate chip cookies? I envisioned an oversized chewy classic […]
- Lemon Poppyseed Yogurt MuffinsLemon Poppyseed. A classic and so good! The lemon glaze really fancies these muffins up, don’t skip it! […]
- Peanut Butter GranolaYou cant go wrong with this peanut butter granola. It is sweetened with honey, and has an added sprinkle of peanuts and mini chocolate chips that will make it your new fav. Its delicious served with […]
- Creamy Pineapple Avocado SmoothieAdding yogurt to your morning smoothie is an easy way to add creaminess with a punch of added benefits like probiotics, additional protein and calcium. Add our Grass-Fed Heritage Yogurt to your go-to […]
- Orange Cranberry Yogurt MuffinsLeft over cranberries from the holidays in your freezer? Use them in these yummy Orange Cranberry Yogurt Muffins! So good served still warm with a generous spread of butter. They are topped with […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.