Peanut Butter and chocolate… chocolate and peanut butter… it’s the perfect pair, always. My very favourite is chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.
Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Loaf Pan PopsiclesEasy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with […]
- 5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding. So easy to make! So quick to prepare! Serve it warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious. Just make sure to top it with some whipped cream and fresh fruit! […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.