Have you looked at the milk cooler lately and seen the different types of milk? Or have you read an article saying you should be drinking a specific milk type?
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.