Don’t underestimate the goodness of an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! Every time I make Oatmeal Raisin I am reminded how good they are. These cookies freeze well and are heavenly when warmed up from frozen for 25 seconds in the microwave.
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.