Sunday mornings are often chaos around the farm when we are trying to get kids (and husbands coming in from the barn) out the door for church or family events. This quick and easy one bowl muffin recipe is a go-to and always a crowd pleaser.
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with Chicken, Veggies and Orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.