This loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert.
- Cinnamon BunsWe met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
- Cheesy Baked Chicken FajitasYour weeknight meal rotation is missing these Cheesy Baked Chicken Fajitas from Chef Craig Scherer. Quick, easy and delicious. “This is a favourite weeknight dinner in my house, modified from […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.