Easy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with different fruits for a fun, striped treat!
Loaf Pan Popsicle
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Garlicky Baked ShrimpWe love an easy dinner, and this Garlicky Baked Shrimp is so fast to make! (just 10 minutes!) It is cooked in garlic and white wine, and topped with a sprinkle of buttery panko. Finish it off with […]
- Loaf Pan PopsiclesEasy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with […]
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Orange Creamsicle SmoothieOrange Creamsicles are a childhood favourite, and so are these healthy smoothies! They are easy to make, being just yogurt, milk, 2 oranges, a frozen banana and a touch of maple syrup. We have picky […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.