Have you used yogurt as a marinade before? It is a great ingredient to tenderize meat! These Greek Chicken kabobs are marinated in yogurt and are a favourite when the sun is shining. Serve them with a greek salad, tzatziki and pita bread, or try the chicken in a greek wrap!
- Chocolate Cake with Yogurt and Olive OilThis chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate […]
- Browned Butter Iced CoffeeIt’s iced coffee season and we are here for it! Our Browned Butter Syrup is just two simple ingredients, browned butter and maple syrup. The combination is a dreamy caramelly taste. It’s […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Whipped Peanut Butter ButtercreamPeanut Butter and chocolate… chocolate and peanut butter… it’s the perfect pair, always. My very favourite is chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. […]
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.