The perfect make-ahead dessert for your next BBQ! Or a crowd-pleaser to have ready in your freezer. Bonus – These Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Sandwiches are a dish-free dessert… because who wants to clean up even more dishes after the party.
- Oat Apple Spice MuffinsThese Oat Apple Spice Muffins taste like fall! They are hearty and filling and taste of light apple and warming spices. They are filled with the goodness of rolled oats, Grass Fed Heritage Milk and […]
- Pumpkin Pie Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingThis recipe came to life when I accidentally bought canned pumpkin pie filling instead of canned pumpkin! After playing around with different sugar and filling ratios, it turns out, it makes […]
- Raspberry Lemon Chia PuddingLemon Raspberry Chia Pudding tastes fresh and is a perfect light breakfast or snack that can be prepped ahead and kept in the fridge. […]
- 10 Minute Naan BreadWe love Half Baked Harvests Naan Bread! It’s so good made with our Heritage Grass Fed Yogurt. BUT, we don’t always have the time to make it. (And we don’t always think that far […]
- Grass Fed Yogurt Toons ChickenA super easy and healthy recipe coming your way! All you need is chicken, Grass Fed Heritage Natural Yogurt and Toons Hot Sauce! Have you tried Toons Hot Sauce? They are a new local company making […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.