The perfect make ahead dessert for your next BBQ! Or a crowd pleaser to have ready in your freezer. Bonus – These Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Sandwiches are a dish free dessert… because who wants to clean up even more dishes after the party.
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.