I love simply made granola, and this Honey Oat Granola checks all the boxes. It is just 5 ingredients: Oats, Honey, Vanilla, Heritage Grass Fed Sea Salted Butter and a touch of sugar. Serve it on top of our Heritage Grass-Fed Yogurt, with fresh berries. It is simply Yum!
- Pumpkin Pie Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingThis recipe came to life when I accidentally bought canned pumpkin pie filling instead of canned pumpkin! After playing around with different sugar and filling ratios, it turns out, it makes […]
- Grass Fed Yogurt Toons ChickenA super easy and healthy recipe coming your way! All you need is chicken, Grass Fed Heritage Natural Yogurt and Toons Hot Sauce! Have you tried Toons Hot Sauce? They are a new local company making […]
- Oat Apple Spice MuffinsThese Oat Apple Spice Muffins taste like fall! They are hearty and filling and taste of light apple and warming spices. They are filled with the goodness of rolled oats, Grass Fed Heritage Milk and […]
- Raspberry Lemon Chia PuddingLemon Raspberry Chia Pudding tastes fresh and is a perfect light breakfast or snack that can be prepped ahead and kept in the fridge. […]
- 10 Minute Naan BreadWe love Half Baked Harvests Naan Bread! It’s so good made with our Heritage Grass Fed Yogurt. BUT, we don’t always have the time to make it. (And we don’t always think that far […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.