Ready for a Spook-tacular Halloween Breakfast? Whip up these yogurt pumpkin spice pancakes with a chocolate spiderweb topping. They are bound to be a hit! 🕷🥞
- Creamy Roasted Tomato and Carmelized Onion SoupA bowl of yum! Loaded with tomatoes, caramelized onion and roasted garlic… need I say more? This creamy Roasted Tomato and Caramelized Onion Soup is the best paired with a grilled cheese. Top […]
- Cinnamon Apple Pecan OatmealTop your oatmeal with our Grass-Fed Vanilla Yogurt, our stovetop Cinnamon Pecan Apple Recipe and a drizzle of maple syrup. We say this a lot… but it is sooo good! Making your oatmeal with milk […]
- Chocolate Yogurt Fruit DipMy kids are not big on fruit, but if it involves a chocolate dip? That’s a different story. The dip comes together with just yoguty, cocoa powder and maple syrup. To make it fun for […]
- Cream of Veggie and ChickenCream of Veggie and Chicken soup is the perfect rainy weather meal. It’s loaded with veggies and chicken and comes together in a creamy broth. This is comfort food that makes you feel good! […]
- Honey Butter Skillet CornbreadThis recipe comes from a family friend of ours, Diane! She is a fantastic cook, and always uses wholesome ingredients. This Honey Butter Cornbread uses our Grass Fed Heritage Milk and Butter, […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.