Nothing says December more than this impressive Gingerbread Bundt cake! Ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg give you all the holiday feels and keep your kitchen smelling like grandmas. It is finished with a simple maple glaze that will keep you coming back for seconds.
- Coconut Christmas CookiesAnother oldie from Grandma’s recipe box. These Coconut Christmas Cookies are simple to make and delicious. Make them up on Christmas Eve and leave them out for Santa. We promise they will go […]
- Peanut Butter GranolaYou cant go wrong with this peanut butter granola. It is sweetened with honey, and has an added sprinkle of peanuts and mini chocolate chips that will make it your new fav. Its delicious served with […]
- Grandma’s Nanaimo BarsStraight from the recipe box, Grandma’s Nanaimo Bars are a favourite no bake desert! A chocolate, coconut and graham crumb base, custardy vanilla middle and a smooth chocolate top. Its an […]
- Orange Cranberry Yogurt MuffinsLeft over cranberries from the holidays in your freezer? Use them in these yummy Orange Cranberry Yogurt Muffins! So good served still warm with a generous spread of butter. They are topped with […]
- Gingerbread Bundt CakeNothing says December more than this impressive Gingerbread Bundt cake! Ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg give you all the holiday feels and keep your kitchen smelling like grandmas. It is finished with a […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.