This apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak.
- Donia’s Pannakoeken (Pancakes)Another name could be crepes? Thin pancakes? Donia Pancakes? Whatever you’d like to call them, they’re delicious! And super simple. We’re sharing this recipe as an ode to #WorldMilkDay helping you […]
- Healthy Pumpkin MuffinsA small break between our thanksgiving stretchy pants and Halloween candy has us craving healthy but satisfying snack options. Made with yogurt and sweetened with maple syrup they are a perfect pair […]
- Pumpkin Spice GranolaPumpkin spice and all things nice! Need a fall hostess gift? Easy meal prep? This Pumpkin Spice Granola is your answer! It hits all the fall feels without tasting like a Bath and Body Works Candle. […]
- Garlic Chive BiscuitHomemade biscuits are way easier then you would think and these Garlic Chive Biscuits will not disappoint! Serve them on their own or along side your favourite soup! […]
- Raspberry Lemon Chia PuddingLemon Raspberry Chia Pudding tastes fresh and is a perfect summer breakfast or snack that can be prepped ahead and kept in the fridge. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.