Our Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage Grass Fed Yogurt. Adding goat cheese gives it additional creaminess and it’s simply seasoned with fresh dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Loaf Pan PopsiclesEasy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
- Roasted Red Pepper DipOur Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.