Seven months pregnant and I suddenly had the urge to master the chocolate chip cookie. Who doesn’t want to be the mom with the best chocolate chip cookies? I envisioned an oversized chewy classic cookie – one that would be on repeat for me to make with my family.
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Prioritizing Cow ComfortOne of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with chicken, veggies and orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.