We met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family favourite around the farm. Boiling the raisons in spices makes your kitchen smell heavenly and his Not-Too-Sweet Cream Cheese Frosting is drool worthy!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Cheesy Baked Chicken FajitasYour weeknight meal rotation is missing these Cheesy Baked Chicken Fajitas from Chef Craig Scherer. Quick, easy and delicious. “This is a favourite weeknight dinner in my house, modified from […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with chicken, veggies and orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.