One of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is one of the easiest ways to increase milk production. Happy, comfortable, and healthy cows produce more milk. Not only is it the right thing to do, promoting better welfare is good for our business. You and I prefer variety, but cows prefer consistency, routines that they can predict.
- Lemon & Yogurt Breakfast TartThis Lemon & Yogurt Breakfast Tart checks all the boxes. Its easy to make, healthy, and so pretty! The crust is 3 simple ingredients: rolled oats, shredded coconut and a couple tablespoons of sea […]
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light paired with our yogurt poppyseed dressing. It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. The addition of walnut is a MUST. You can […]
- Mini Egg Sheet Pan CookiesHas spring really arrived if you haven’t gone through at least one bag of mini eggs? If you are like us, we go mini egg crazy up until Easter. These sheet pan cookies are so easy! They take one […]
- Brown Sugar Butter Toasted WalnutsThe perfect addition to your salad and equally delicious to snack on during dinner prep! These Brown Sugar Butter Toasted Walnuts come together in just 5 minutes and will be a new favourite. We add a […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.