One of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is one of the easiest ways to increase milk production. Happy, comfortable, and healthy cows produce more milk. Not only is it the right thing to do, promoting better welfare is good for our business. You and I prefer variety, but cows prefer consistency, routines that they can predict.
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Prioritizing Cow ComfortOne of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.