Another oldie from Grandma’s recipe box. These Coconut Christmas Cookies are simple to make and delicious. Make them up on Christmas Eve and leave them out for Santa. We promise they will go down good with a tall glass of milk.
- Peanut Butter GranolaYou cant go wrong with this peanut butter granola. It is sweetened with honey, and has an added sprinkle of peanuts and mini chocolate chips that will make it your new fav. Its delicious served with […]
- Coconut Christmas CookiesAnother oldie from Grandma’s recipe box. These Coconut Christmas Cookies are simple to make and delicious. Make them up on Christmas Eve and leave them out for Santa. We promise they will go […]
- Grandma’s Nanaimo BarsStraight from the recipe box, Grandma’s Nanaimo Bars are a favourite no bake desert! A chocolate, coconut and graham crumb base, custardy vanilla middle and a smooth chocolate top. Its an […]
- White Chocolate Peppermint LatteChristmas break calls for White Chocolate Peppermint Lattes at home! Garnish with whip and a candy cane to feel extra festive. […]
- Orange Cranberry Yogurt MuffinsLeft over cranberries from the holidays in your freezer? Use them in these yummy Orange Cranberry Yogurt Muffins! So good served still warm with a generous spread of butter. They are topped with […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.