We met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family favourite around the farm. Boiling the raisons in spices makes your kitchen smell heavenly and his Not-Too-Sweet Cream Cheese Frosting is drool worthy!
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Creamy Clam ChowderAnother great recipe from our friend, Chef Craig Scherer! This Clam Chowder is quick to make and is sure to be a hit with your family. If you are an aspiring home chef, be sure to check out […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.