We met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family favourite around the farm. Boiling the raisons in spices makes your kitchen smell heavenly and his Not-Too-Sweet Cream Cheese Frosting is drool worthy!
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with chicken, veggies and orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.