Seven months pregnant and I suddenly had the urge to master the chocolate chip cookie. Who doesn’t want to be the mom with the best chocolate chip cookies? I envisioned an oversized chewy classic cookie – one that would be on repeat for me to make with my family.
- Afternoon Lime CakeAre you at home with kids? Involve them in the kitchen! We can’t think of anything better than Chef Craig Scherer’s Lime Cake that is specially labeled for the afternoon. This Afternoon […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Prioritizing Cow ComfortOne of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is […]
- Cinnamon BunsWe met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family […]
- Breakfast StrataThe Sunday breakfast recipe you didn’t know you needed. “Stratas are a great way to clean out your fridge and use up leftovers. Use whatever cooked meats you have on hand, vegetables that […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.