5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding. So easy to make! So quick to prepare! Serve it warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious. Just make sure to top it with some whipped cream and fresh fruit!
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
- Skor Cookies\ Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When […]
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Whipped Chocolate ButtercreamChocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has […]
- Garlicky Baked ShrimpWe love an easy dinner, and this Garlicky Baked Shrimp is so fast to make! (just 10 minutes!) It is cooked in garlic and white wine, and topped with a sprinkle of buttery panko. Finish it off with […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.