This chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate however you want. Try it with whip and berries, simply sprinkled with powdered sugar, or our favourite, with Chocolate and Peanutbutter Buttercream.
- Strawberry Yogurt & Oat MuffinsIt’s strawberry season! After visiting our local Strawberry Farm we needed to recipe test and create a new recipe. These healthy Strawberry Yogurt & Oat Muffins are delicious, […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Skor Cookies\ Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When […]
- Chocolate Cake with Yogurt and Olive OilThis chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.