Chocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has melted and cooled to room temperature as well. Pair it with any cake, you won’t be disappointed!
- Orange Creamsicle SmoothieOrange Creamsicles are a childhood favourite, and so are these healthy smoothies! They are easy to make, being just yogurt, milk, 2 oranges, a frozen banana and a touch of maple syrup. We have picky […]
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Garlicky Baked ShrimpWe love an easy dinner, and this Garlicky Baked Shrimp is so fast to make! (just 10 minutes!) It is cooked in garlic and white wine, and topped with a sprinkle of buttery panko. Finish it off with […]
- Strawberry Yogurt & Oat MuffinsIt’s strawberry season! After visiting our local Strawberry Farm we needed to recipe test and create a new recipe. These healthy Strawberry Yogurt & Oat Muffins are delicious, […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.