It seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this loaf is best enjoyed warm as an after school snack with a generous smear of butter or peanut butter. Have a picky eater? Sub the walnuts for chocolate chips!
- Brownie CakeComing just in time for Valentines! This Chocolate Brownie Cake is so easy to make and is so good. Its a cake, but also a little like a fudgey brownie. Serve it still warm with ice cream or try it […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Prioritizing Cow ComfortOne of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.