It seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this loaf is best enjoyed warm as an after school snack with a generous smear of butter or peanut butter. Have a picky eater? Sub the walnuts for chocolate chips!
- Cinnamon BunsWe met Chef Craig when he came to the farm for a tour. He is an extremely talented chef and is passionate about local and quality foods! Craig created this recipe and it has quickly become a family […]
- Creamy Clam ChowderAnother great recipe from our friend, Chef Craig Scherer! This Clam Chowder is quick to make and is sure to be a hit with your family. If you are an aspiring home chef, be sure to check out […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.