It seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this loaf is best enjoyed warm as an after school snack with a generous smear of butter or peanut butter. Have a picky eater? Sub the walnuts for chocolate chips!
- Healthy Tzatziki DipNeeding a fresh appy for thanksgiving that wont have everyone stuffed before the turkey is done? Easy Peasy Tzatziki Dip is your answer. Serve with pita and your favourite veggies. […]
- Harvest Smoothie BowlReady to satisfy your tastebuds and your tummy? This Harvest Smoothie Bowl has warming flavours making it the perfect fresh breakfast for fall. It’s packed full of protein, fibre and healthy fats. […]
- Yogurt ParfaitEasy. Simple. Delicious. Layer your favourite fruit and granola with our Heritage yogurt to create this eye pleasing parfait. […]
- Harvest LoafHarvest is a busy time of year around the farm. The leaves start changing and we start to crave warm flavours! This Harvest Bread ticks all the boxes when it comes to a harvest time snack with […]
- Donia’s Pannakoeken (Pancakes)Another name could be crepes? Thin pancakes? Donia Pancakes? Whatever you’d like to call them, they’re delicious! And super simple. We’re sharing this recipe as an ode to #WorldMilkDay helping you […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.