A good banana muffin is a staple at our house. With the addition of chocolate? Well, that’s a no brainer! These muffins are made with 5 bananas, our grass-fed heritage yogurt and butter, and some pumpkin pie spice gives it just the right flavour. (more…)
- 5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding. So easy to make! So quick to prepare! Serve it warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious. Just make sure to top it with some whipped cream and fresh fruit! […]
- Green Mint SmoothieA whole lot of goodness goes into this smoothie! Yogurt, milk, avocado, banana and spinach! When we have it, we add in some fresh mint leaves, otherwise Peppermint Extract will do. Add in a handful […]
- Browned Butter Iced CoffeeIt’s iced coffee season and we are here for it! Our Browned Butter Syrup is just two simple ingredients, browned butter and maple syrup. The combination is a dreamy caramelly taste. It’s […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
- Roasted Red Pepper DipOur Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.