4:00 is tea time around Donia Farms, and these Vanilla Almond Tea Cookies pair perfectly with a cup of english breakfast.
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Creamy Chicken Noodle SoupYou can’t beat a hearty and creamy chicken noodle soup! Its loaded with Chicken, Veggies and Orzo, and finished with our milk and cheddar cheese. The secret sneaky ingredient to this soup is a […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.