4:00 is tea time around Donia Farms, and these Vanilla Almond Tea Cookies pair perfectly with a cup of english breakfast.
- Brownie CakeComing just in time for Valentines! This Chocolate Brownie Cake is so easy to make and is so good. Its a cake, but also a little like a fudgey brownie. Serve it still warm with ice cream or try it […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.