Our Vanilla Yogurt is made with only grass-fed milk from our farm. We add no sugar to our vanilla, the grass-fed milk provides enough sweetness. This Vanilla Yogurt is sure to be a hit with your family.Nutritional Facts
Grass Fed Products
Donia Farms is about harbouring an environment that promotes health, comfort, and happiness. These are essential ingredients to ensuring our cows produce wholesome milk for you to enjoy.
Throughout the year our cows have access to outside, in the summer they can freely choose between the pasture and the comfy beds inside our spacious barn. During the winter they have access to our outside patios at the back of our barns to enjoy the good weather days.
The cow's health and well being is the heart and soul of our family's farm; it is essential to us that do what is best for them, every day we offer them the best diet we can. The diet for our grass-fed cows is made up of 80% dry hay; the other 20% is energy and supplements to ensure they are getting all their requirements. With that diet, we can promote good health for your cows and give you the best in grass-fed.
Our Heritage Yogurt is made with non-separated whole milk from our grass-fed cows. Simple, Wholesome ingredients go into our minimally processed yogurt for a rich and creamy quality you can taste.Nutritional Facts
You will love our 2% milk. Enjoy it in a tall glass on its own, in a bowl with your favourite cereal, or in a recipe. One thing is for sure no matter how it’s enjoyed our grass-fed milk you’ll never want any other milk.Nutritional Facts
Our 3.25% is as good of a match for your kids as it is for your latte. You’ll not only enjoy the notable creamy taste of our grass-fed silage free diet, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits of higher CLA and more Omega 3s.Nutritional Facts
Chocolate milk should be delicious! Our Grass-Fed Heritage Chocolate Milk is made with 3.25% Milk Fat for a creamy indulgent taste.
Our sea-salted butter is 84% butterfat. The extra butterfat gives it that extra creamy flavour profile when you pair that with the sea salt that we add and the grass-fed diet we feed you’ll never want another butter.Nutritional Facts
Our unsalted butter is 84% butterfat for an extra creamy taste and grass-fed silage free diet we feed our cows give it a one of a kind flavour profile.