Today’s dairy cows are athletes and that we must balance the macronutrients to promote milk production and keep the cow health. One ingredient that is vilified by mainstream thinking is the use of grain in animal diets. The use of grain in balance with the other macronutrients is one of the best ways to deliver Carbohydrates and Protein to our cows. Modern Dairy Cow Nutrition
- Prioritizing Cow ComfortOne of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.