It’s iced coffee season and we are here for it! Our Browned Butter Syrup is just two simple ingredients, browned butter and maple syrup. The combination is a dreamy caramelly taste. It’s so good added to coffee as a velvety smooth sweetener!
- Chocolate Cake with Yogurt and Olive OilThis chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate […]
- Blueberry Loaf Cake with Lemon GlazeIt’s that time of year, fresh blueberries are among us! This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. And even better, it’s made with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Grab […]
- Garlicky Baked ShrimpWe love an easy dinner, and this Garlicky Baked Shrimp is so fast to make! (just 10 minutes!) It is cooked in garlic and white wine, and topped with a sprinkle of buttery panko. Finish it off with […]
- 5 Ingredient Butter PastaThis is going to be your new favourite summer pasta. So easy, so delicious. The real star of the show in this recipe is our Grass Fed Heritage Sea Salted Butter. It must be Sea Salted and it […]
- Loaf Pan PopsiclesEasy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.