One of the top priorities we have is to create an environment for our cows that is comfortable. Over the last 20 years, we have been dedicating more time and resources to promoting cow comfort. It is one of the easiest ways to increase milk production. Happy, comfortable, and healthy cows produce more milk. Not only is it the right thing to do, promoting better welfare is good for our business. You and I prefer variety, but cows prefer consistency, routines that they can predict.
- Garlic Chive BiscuitHomemade biscuits are way easier then you would think and these Garlic Chive Biscuits will not disappoint! Serve them on their own or along side your favourite soup! […]
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Afternoon Lime CakeAre you at home with kids? Involve them in the kitchen! We can’t think of anything better than Chef Craig Scherer’s Lime Cake that is specially labeled for the afternoon. This Afternoon […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.