4:00 is tea time around Donia Farms, and these Vanilla Almond Tea Cookies pair perfectly with a cup of english breakfast.
- Hearty Pop TartsOur good friend and Holistic Nutritionist, Rae-Ann from Emerald Roots Nutrition, makes this recipe! She is a gardener, yoga, and tea lover and preaches about a balanced life style. She also has a big […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Brownie CakeComing just in time for Valentines! This Chocolate Brownie Cake is so easy to make and is so good. Its a cake, but also a little like a fudgey brownie. Serve it still warm with ice cream or try it […]
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.