Our Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage Grass Fed Yogurt. Adding goat cheese gives it additional creaminess and it’s simply seasoned with fresh dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper
- Garlicky Baked ShrimpWe love an easy dinner, and this Garlicky Baked Shrimp is so fast to make! (just 10 minutes!) It is cooked in garlic and white wine, and topped with a sprinkle of buttery panko. Finish it off with […]
- Roasted Red Pepper DipOur Roasted Red Pepper Dip is so versatile and so good! Enjoy it as a dip for fresh veggies, crackers or a spread for sandwiches. The dip is yogurt-based and requires 1 cup of our Natural Heritage […]
- Chocolate Cake with Yogurt and Olive OilThis chocolate cake recipe is from our friend, and exceptional chef, Jennie! The cake is easy to make and delicious! It has quickly become a family favourite. The cake is versatile enough to decorate […]
- 5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding5 Minute Extra Chocolatey Pudding. So easy to make! So quick to prepare! Serve it warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious. Just make sure to top it with some whipped cream and fresh fruit! […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.