Today’s dairy cows are athletes and that we must balance the macronutrients to promote milk production and keep the cow health. One ingredient that is vilified by mainstream thinking is the use of grain in animal diets. The use of grain in balance with the other macronutrients is one of the best ways to deliver Carbohydrates and Protein to our cows. Modern Dairy Cow Nutrition
- Browned Butter Banana BreadIt seems so often a bundle of bananas goes brown on us. This browned butter banana bread is the perfect solution! With warm hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and the addition of walnuts and coconut, this […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- BarnsModern dairy farms focus on cow comfort and providing our cows with low-stress environments. Barn design and use are aiding in creating a comfortable environment for our cows. Modern dairy barns […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.