Today’s dairy cows are athletes and that we must balance the macronutrients to promote milk production and keep the cow health. One ingredient that is vilified by mainstream thinking is the use of grain in animal diets. The use of grain in balance with the other macronutrients is one of the best ways to deliver Carbohydrates and Protein to our cows. Modern Dairy Cow Nutrition
- Amaretto Poppyseed LoafThis loaf is so good! Made with butter, olive oil and plain yogurt it is super moist and the perfect afternoon pick me up or dessert. […]
- Apple Cheddar SconeThese scones are simple to make and are great for breakfast or with soup for lunch! Our favourite is to use a combo of white and orange cheddar with ambrosia apples, but a combination of your […]
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.