Today’s dairy cows are athletes and that we must balance the macronutrients to promote milk production and keep the cow health. One ingredient that is vilified by mainstream thinking is the use of grain in animal diets. The use of grain in balance with the other macronutrients is one of the best ways to deliver Carbohydrates and Protein to our cows. Modern Dairy Cow Nutrition
- Big Salad with Yogurt Jalapeno RanchWe love Big Salad! Serve this salad with the lettuce and the toppings separate so you build your salad yourself. The more toppings the better in our opinion! This veggie packed salad is an awesome […]
- Cheese Burger SoupThere are many versions of the indulgent Cheese Burger Soup, but this is our favourite. We love to serve this with fresh bread and our Big Salad. Its great to pack for the cabin, ski hill, or on cozy […]
- Tomato Bocconcini SaladWe love serving this salad with a steak and creamy garlic mashed potatoes! It brings a simple freshness to any meal! […]
- Apple Feta Salad with Yogurt Poppyseed DressingThis apple feta salad is fresh and light with the yogurt poppyseed dressing! It is wonderful for lunch or as a side for dinner with chicken or steak. […]
- Cousin Amanda’s SaladA Dijon Garlic Balsamic Dressing paired with a Blue Cheese & Pear Salad… This goes wonderfully with steak. I have started making this dressing and salad nearly every week since my cousin, Amanda, […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.