Another oldie from Grandma’s recipe box. These Coconut Christmas Cookies are simple to make and delicious. Make them up on Christmas Eve and leave them out for Santa. We promise they will go down good with a tall glass of milk.
- White Chocolate Cranberry BlondiesWhite Chocolate Cranberry Blondies. Add these bars to your holiday baking list! White Chocolate and Cranberry pair so well together, and these bars are no exception. They are easy and so fast to […]
- Peanut Butter GranolaYou cant go wrong with this peanut butter granola. It is sweetened with honey, and has an added sprinkle of peanuts and mini chocolate chips that will make it your new fav. Its delicious served with […]
- White Chocolate Peppermint LatteChristmas break calls for White Chocolate Peppermint Lattes at home! Garnish with whip and a candy cane to feel extra festive. […]
- Grandma’s Nanaimo BarsStraight from the recipe box, Grandma’s Nanaimo Bars are a favourite no bake desert! A chocolate, coconut and graham crumb base, custardy vanilla middle and a smooth chocolate top. Its an […]
- Creamy Pineapple Avocado SmoothieAdding yogurt to your morning smoothie is an easy way to add creaminess with a punch of added benefits like probiotics, additional protein and calcium. Add our Grass-Fed Heritage Yogurt to your go-to […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.