Chocolate Buttercream is our family’s very favourite. It’s easy to make, creamy and buttery. When making the icing, make sure your butter is room temperature, and your chocolate has melted and cooled to room temperature as well. Pair it with any cake, you won’t be disappointed!
- Orange Creamsicle SmoothieOrange Creamsicles are a childhood favourite, and so are these healthy smoothies! They are easy to make, being just yogurt, milk, 2 oranges, a frozen banana and a touch of maple syrup. We have picky […]
- Skor Cookies\ Who doesn’t love Skor Chocolate Bars? Chocolate and Toffee.. now combine that into a cookie… You’re going to love it. It’s a chocolate chip cookie, amped up. When […]
- Strawberry Yogurt & Oat MuffinsIt’s strawberry season! After visiting our local Strawberry Farm we needed to recipe test and create a new recipe. These healthy Strawberry Yogurt & Oat Muffins are delicious, […]
- Sausage & Spinach Egg BitesI love easy make-ahead breakfasts! These Sausage and Spinach Eggs bites are good enough even my 1-year-old will eat some greens at breakfast. They are made with Italian Sausage, onions, spinach, eggs […]
- Loaf Pan PopsiclesEasy, pretty and healthy! These Loaf Pan Popsicles are made with just yogurt and fruit! For the top layer, we use mango, middle layer strawberries, and the bottom layer blackberries. Play around with […]
We aren’t going to flood you inbox! We will send you delicious recipes and maybe some interesting information about the farm.